WHY ORDER A SWATCH?
· - WE DO OUR BEST TO DESCRIBE AN ITEM'S COLOR IN EACH DESCRIPTION WE WRITE.
· - WE HOLD EACH FABRIC TO THE WINDOW TO OBSERVE THE COLOR IN NATURAL LIGHT.
· - WE SCRATCH OUR HEADS SEARCHING FOR JUST THE RIGHT COLOR TERMS.
· - IN SPITE OF OUR BEST INTENTIONS, WE CAN NEVER GUARANTEE EXACT COLORS OR COLOR MATCHING
WE CUSTOM MAKE YOUR COLOR/DESIGNS
ASK FOR QUANTITY
WE DO CUSTOM CURTAIN/BED SPREAD/BED SKIRT SHAMS ETC
WE SELL SWATCHES
An elegant and lustrous fabric, duchesse satin is shiny, heavy, and luxurious. Often used for couture wedding gowns or extravagant valances, duchesse satin has been around since ancient China. Silk weavers made this textile with many layers of delicate fibers that created a soft texture with a lot of body and sheen.
Any satin is different from silk because of its thread count, or the number of individual threads that crisscross the fabric in a square inch. Satin has a very high thread count; therefore it is stiffer, fuller, and heavier than ordinary silk
.The 5% elastane added to this fabric allows for ease and stretch around the body. ... The stretch component of this fabric also allows for greater stretch on the bias, creating soft drapes and folds. Our Duchess Satin fabrics are made of silk
lycra Duchess satin ivory cream 66 momme 54"
silk lycra Duchess satin ivory cream 66 momme 54"
- Product Code: silk lycra Duchess satin ivory cream 66 momme 54"
- Availability: In Stock